Thursday 3 May 2012

Play Flyers

The most frequent thing I've been producing over the past few years are posters and flyers for a friend of mine. When I was younger I used to go to a drama group in South West London, called the South West Youth Theatre, run by The Little Actors Theatre Company. This is still going on today, though I have left, but I am still asked from time to time to produce flyers and posters for the productions they put on. There are a few branches, the two I most often produce work of are the SWYT (in London) and LAYT (now called InterACT Youth Theatre, in Neston, Cheshire).


They often take part in the National Connections scheme run by the National Theatre every year.

The most recent flyer I've produced is for 'Little Foot', written by Craig Higginson for The National Theatre New Connections Scheme.



No comments: